Austin Williams is looking for a Paid Social Media Strategist with experience on all social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn. In this role, the candidate will help execute our client’s paid social media campaigns—assisting with campaign strategy, implementation, optimization and performance analysis. This role reports directly to the Paid Social Media Manger. A minimum of two years’ experience is preferred.
- Leverage your understanding of social media channels like Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok to help inform strategy for our clients’ campaigns.
- Build, optimize, and maintain budgets of campaigns in the above channels.
- Consult with account and creative teams on recommended ad format options and best practices, including running A/B tests to inform future campaigns.
- Work with the Paid Social Media Manager and analytics team to incorporate advanced targeting and conversion tracking, including first-party data.
- Routinely monitor social metrics to gauge performance and provide insights, recommendations, and optimizations.
- Collaborate with the reporting and analytics team to provide monthly and quarterly learnings and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Stay on top of platform updates, usage trends, new opportunities, and other relevant news.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads is preferred, preferably with Blueprint certifications.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Be coachable and prepared to learn.
- Be a team player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Adaptability to change and ability to multitask.