Austin Williams is looking for a Senior Paid Search Strategist to manage moderate to large scale paid search accounts by leveraging tools and measurement platforms such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Advertising.
- Master all basic paid search concepts.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of bid management systems/practices.
- Maintain and optimize keywords, ads, and budget pacing in an effort to generate conversions at efficient costs.
- Develop and implement search test strategies (inclusive of, but not limited to: bidding strategies, copy, keyword match types, campaign structures, etc.) in an effort to maximize program effectiveness.
- Provide copy and headline suggestions working with cross-functional teams to implement and test.
- Generate new keywords, ad groups, and campaigns, and support the creation of new paid search initiatives.
- Analyze campaign results to draw insightful conclusions from the data and make actionable recommendations for future efforts.
- Generate KPI reporting for all major metrics on both a routine and as-needed basis.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of paid search experience.
- Thorough understanding of paid search best practices.
- Expertise in Google Ads.
- Competency with keyword research tools including Google Ads Keyword Planner.
- Comprehensive awareness of paid search industry and familiarity with digital marketing as a whole.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Adaptable to change and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate self-starter qualities.
- Be a team player.
- Willingness to think outside the box and push the limits of traditional campaign structures.