Austin Williams is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager with experience on all social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn. In this role, the candidate will lead our clients’ paid social media campaigns – overseeing campaign strategy, implementation, optimization and performance analysis — and supervise a paid social strategist. A minimum of five years’ experience is required.
The candidate must be able to work in our Hauppauge, NY, office.
- Use your deep understanding of social media platforms like Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok to own the strategy, configuration, and execution of all social media campaigns to generate leads—primarily in paid channels.
- Recommend appropriate targeting audiences, KPIs/conversion events, and budgets on a per-client and per-campaign basis.
- Consult with account and creative teams on recommended ad format options and best practices, including running A/B tests to inform future campaigns.
- Work with the analytics team to Incorporate advanced targeting and conversion tracking, including first-party data.
- QA all social campaign setup to ensure budgets, audiences, KPIs, ad creative, etc. are accurate before launch.
- Routinely monitor social metrics to gauge performance and provide insights, recommendations, and optimizations.
- Collaborate with the reporting and analytics team to provide monthly and quarterly learnings and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Actively participate in proposal efforts and existing client presentations.
- Guide agency on platform updates, usage trends, new opportunities and other relevant news.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4-year college degree or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Ads is required, preferably with Blueprint certifications.
- Expertise in Google
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational and presentation
- Experience leading and training junior staff.
- Adaptable to change and ability to
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate self-starter
- Be a team