Austin Williams is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic full-stack developer with strong technical skills to work on a team dedicated to building, updating and maintaining websites for our marketing clients, most of whom work within the categories of higher education, financial services and healthcare.
- Website development.
- PHP programming.
- Coding WordPress templates.
- Scheduled routine website maintenance, comprising website core and plugin updates.
- Quality Assurance testing of new website builds to ensure the final product completely meets the project requirements.
- Creation of HTML mail blasts that adhere to mail blast standards and limitations.
- Building responsive HTML templates based on Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
- 5+ years of professional experience working with responsive design environments such as Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
- Moderate Photoshop skill set. Capable of working with PSD files to create HTML templates.
- Understanding of cross-browser and platform compatibility requirements for both web browser and email client software.
- Understanding of the role that a website plays in the marketing funnel, including user experience, conversion optimization, search engine optimization, and tracking and measurement.
- Good problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and team skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Linux experience.