Hauppauge, NY (June 8, 2022)
Leading advertising, branding and digital marketing agency Austin Williams (AW) announced today it won nine Telly Awards, honoring excellence in video and television across all screens for its work over the last year. In all, Austin Williams won seven silver and two bronze Telly Awards.
“You can’t get better than a Telly Award in our industry and we’re so proud of our work for our clients,” said Rick Chiorando, CEO and chief creative officer for Austin Williams. “Our team is always pushing the envelope for our clients, coming up with showstopping ideas and incredible executions. Of course, none of this success would be possible without clients who share our vision and give us the room to take their brands to new heights.”
This year, Austin Williams took home:
- Silver: Online Commercials Campaign–Promotional for Dime Bank’s “Got Your Bank”
- Silver: Regional TV Campaign–Promotional for Dime Bank’s “Got Your Bank”
- Silver: Promotional Video General–Financial Services/Banking for Community First Credit Union of Florida’s “Just Be”
- Silver: Promotional Video Craft–Writing for Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group’s “We’ve Got Specialists”
- Silver: Promotional Video General–Professional Services for Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group’s “We’ve Got Specialists”
- Bronze: Promotional Video General–Financial Services/Banking for Dime Bank’s “Got Your Bank”
- Bronze: Promotional Video Craft–Writing for Dime Bank’s “Got Your Bank”
About Austin Williams
Austin Williams is a full-service marketing, digital and public relations firm, creating ideas that inspire action for clients in the healthcare, higher education, financial services and professional services industries. Certified as a Women Business Enterprise (WBE) by the State of New York and the City of New York, the Long Island-based firm was founded in 1992 and was named one of the 100 fastest-growing agencies in the nation. In 2017, it was listed as a “Great Place to Work” by the institute that creates the annual Fortune 100 Great Places to Work list and received distinction as a member of the Inc. 5000 as well as a Newsday Great Place to Work (2020).